ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - The judge sealed the names of the jurors in
the Casey Anthony murder trial and they refused to talk after
finding her not guilty of murder Tuesday.
Here is what is known about them from jury selection:
- Juror 1 was a 68-year-old white female.
- Juror 2 was a black man in his 40s or 50s. He has a 4-year-old
daughter and 9-year-old-son.
- Juror 3 was a 32-year-old white woman. She is a nursing
student with no children.
- Juror 4 was a black woman in her late 40s.
- Juror 5 was a white woman in her 50s.
- Juror 6 was a 33-year-old white man, who works as a chef. He
has a 6-year-old son and a 21-month old daughter.
- Juror 7 was a 41-year-old white woman with no children.
- Juror 8 was a retired white woman in her 50s. She is married
with two adult children.
- Juror 9 was a 53-year-old white man. He is semi-retired.
- Juror 10 was a 57-year-old white man. He works as a handyman
and has never married.
- Juror 11 was a white man in his 30s. He works as a teacher.
- Juror 12 was a white woman in her late 50s or early 60s. She
has two adult children.
Five alternates were also selected for the trial, but none
participated in deliberations:
- Juror 13 was a white woman in her mid-40s. She is married with
two adult children.
- Juror 14 was a white man in his late 30s who works as a
teacher. He has been married three times and has an adult son.
- Juror 15 was a 37-year-old white woman. She has 12-year-old
- Juror 16 was a 25-year-old white male. He is single with no
- Juror 17 was a 39-year-old white male. He is married with no