Updated: 8:19 AM
- President Barack Obama is hosting the new Ukrainian prime minister at the White House Wednesday, a high-profile gesture aimed at cementing the West's allegiance to Ukraine's fledgling government.
- A judge has issued a temporary injunction ordering the husband of the woman accused of trying to kill her three children by driving into the ocean to stay away from some family members.
- A psychiatrist has been appointed to conduct a second sanity evaluation of the man charged with killing 12 people in a Colorado movie theater, but the doctor's name hasn't been released.
- It's now up to a judge to decide whether two key figures in a political payback scandal ensnaring Gov. Chris Christie's administration will have to turn over text messages and other private communications to New Jersey lawmakers investigating the case.
- The U.S. Parachute Association will increase the minimum age for first-time skydivers nationwide to 18 years starting May 1, replacing a provision that allowed younger teens to jump with parental consent.
- In 1986, a newborn wrapped in a red sweater was found abandoned in the bathroom of a fast-food restaurant. Nearly three decades later, the baby is all grown up and looking for her biological mother, and tens of thousands of people are trying to help.