- A Reno artist is making no apology for her work and her medium of choice. Nancy Peppin uses Twinkies in painting, shadow boxes, and other designs. They are snack cakes that should be seen, never eaten.
- Senate Bill would make English the official language here in Nevada. Most materials printed could only be printed in official language--no Spanish or other language would be permitted if the material is generated by state or local governments.
- A popular exercise craze is teaming up with the largest breast cancer organization in the country. The event is called “Party In Pink” where Zumba exercisers hope to raise money for cancer awareness.
- An event Saturday promises you a real steal, without breaking the law. Its the Physicians' Spouses Annual Rummage Sale. One of kind items, good quality good, all at low prices. This decades old event is not to be missed.
- The benefits of breast feeding your infant are clear cut. Disease resistance, plus a less likely chance of developing juvenile diabetes and even M.S later in life. With the Affordable Health Care Act, insurance companies are now required to cover the cost of breast pumps and lactation consultants.
- On this Black Friday, many shoopers are focued on getting the best deals possible. Others want to make their buck count and look for local retailers to do their shopping. One local event allowed local women to do just that.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.