Health Bytes Headlines
Governor's School Breakfast Challenge
- It's the most important meal of the day: Breakfast. If you feel sluggish without your morning meal, imagine how a grade school child feels trying to learn math or spelling. That's why Nevada's governor is challenging our schools to improve their breakfast programs.
Study: Insurers May Use Drug Costs to Discriminate
- A new report warns that insurance companies - perhaps more than initially thought - may be charging the sickest patients extra for drugs under the federal health law to discourage them from choosing certain plans.
Two Adults Die of Flu in Central California
- Two men have died of complications from the flu in Central California and sick children are packing area emergency departments.
CA Declares E-Cigarettes a Health Threat
- California health officials say electronic cigarettes are a health threat, especially to children, and should be strictly regulated like tobacco products.
Donors Pledge $7.5M for Global Vaccine Program
- Governments and private donors, among them the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, have pledged a record $7.5 billion to replenish a global vaccination program for the poor.
More Health Bytes Headlines
Daily Health & Medical News
No Items Retrieved from Feed.