Health Bytes Headlines
Drones And Emergency Flight Crew Safety
Posted: 6:19 PM
- Last year alone more than 700,000 drones were sold in the U.S. The industry says most owners are responsible. But some don’t know the rules and others try to bend them. This poses a problem for pilots and the emergency operations of which they are a part.
Nevada Okays $400K to Settle Patient-Dumping Suit
Posted: 4:22 PM
- Nevada officials have approved paying $400,000 to San Francisco to settle allegations that psychiatric patients were wrongly bused to California.
Teal Pumpkin Project Promotes Food Allergy Friendly Halloween
Updated: 9:28 AM
- Parents in northern Nevada are trying to raise awareness about a campaign that aims to provide a safe Halloween for kids with food allergies.
Timing Is Everything In CPR
Updated: 9:14 AM
- Emergency responders say doing something like calling 911 or trying to do CPR is better than doing nothing. Some new research could make the lifesaving skill a little less intimidating.
Canned Seafood May Contain Bacterium That Causes Botulism
Updated: 4:25 PM
- Skipanon Brand Seafoods LLC is recalling all lots, all sizes of all Skipanon brand seafoods canned products. The products have the potential to be contaminated with Clostridium botulinum, a bacterium which can cause life-threatening illness or death.
More Health Bytes Headlines
Daily Health & Medical News
No Items Retrieved from Feed.