Health Bytes Headlines
New Cervical Cancer Screening Clears Hurdle
- Federal health regulators have cleared a genetic test from Roche as the first U.S.-approved alternative to the pap smear, the decades-old mainstay of cervical cancer screening.
Testing Our Tap Water
- We depend on it to survive, but do you know exactly how your water gets from Lake Tahoe to your tap?
Anonymous Letter Exposes Xerox
- Earlier this month an attorney out of Las Vegas announced he was suing the state of Nevada, the state's health insurance exchange and Xerox.
FDA Proposes First Regulations For E-Cigarettes
- The federal government wants to prohibit sales of electronic cigarettes to minors and require approval for new products and health warning labels under regulations being proposed by the Food and Drug Administration.
Nevada Attorney General Urges Safe Drug Disposal
- Nevada Attorney General Catherine Cortez Masto is urging Nevadans to safely dispose of unused prescription drugs by participating in a nationwide campaign.
More Health Bytes Headlines
Daily Health & Medical News