Health Bytes Headlines
Prepackaged Caramel Apples Linked to Four Deaths
Updated: 11:34 AM
- Health officials are warning consumers to avoid pre-packaged caramel apples. It's because the apples have been linked to four deaths and more than two dozen illnesses in ten states.
Holiday Food Safety
- If you want to avoid a health hazard when preparing your next holiday meal there are certain guidelines you should follow.
UN Chief Headed to West Africa to Check Ebola Response
- Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon says he's heading to West Africa to demonstrate the U.N.'s solidarity with the countries most affected by the Ebola outbreak and to see for himself how the world is responding.
CA Health Exchange Signups Exceeding 2013
- California's health insurance exchange has exceeded last year's signups during the first month of open enrollment.
Fresh Setback for Efforts to Cure HIV
- Researchers are reporting another disappointment for efforts to cure infection with the AIDS virus. Six patients given blood-cell transplants similar to one that cured a man known as "the Berlin patient" have failed, and all six patients died.
More Health Bytes Headlines
Daily Health & Medical News
No Items Retrieved from Feed.