Health Bytes Headlines
Family Warns Against Bug Repellent Band
Posted: 8:58 AM
- As you might be running to a store to buy insect repellent, there may be one product you'll want to stay away from. A local family wants to warn others about a bug repellent band that left a son with severe chemical burns on his wrist.
Setting Your Kids Up for Success as They Head Back to School
Posted: 8:46 AM
- Adjusting your child's diet and sleep schedule can have a major impact on how prepared they are for the first day of school.
Outbreak of Legionnaires' Disease Kills 7 in NYC
Posted: 1:32 AM
- The death toll from an outbreak of Legionnaires' disease in New York City has risen from four to seven people.
Medical Software Company Hack Exposes 3.9 Million People
- An Indiana medical software company has reported the private information of 3.9 million people nationwide was exposed when its networks were hacked earlier this year.
Local VA Touts Improvements
- A little more than a year ago, problems with the Veterans Administration were constantly in the news. Wait times to see doctors and for claims were abysmal. Monday at the Reno Office of Veterans Benefits, administrators gave an update on their service to veterans.
More Health Bytes Headlines
Daily Health & Medical News
No Items Retrieved from Feed.