Health Bytes Headlines
Adults May Feel Impact Of Measles Outbreak
- The number of Measles cases related to Disneyland in southern California stands at 87 as of January 26. The disease has spread to seven states. One local Infectious Disease specialist talks about why this is happening and how now adults could be at risk for the disease.
Measles Outbreak Grows to 87 Cases
- A measles outbreak that originated at Disneyland has grown to 87 cases.
Canada Finds Case of Bird Flu in Traveler
- Canadian health authorities say they have diagnosed a case of bird flu in a British Columbia woman who recently returned from China.
Union Says Kaiser Nurses Reach Agreement
- A union says Kaiser Permanente nurses in California have approved a new contract that boosts pay and improves patient care along with health and safety protections for nurses.
Veterans' Choice Card Available for Health Care
- Allows veterans access to health care if they live 40 miles from a VA hospital or have an appointment more than 30 days from their preferred date.
More Health Bytes Headlines
Daily Health & Medical News
No Items Retrieved from Feed.