Health Bytes Headlines
Deloitte to Review Nevada Health Exchange
- The board overseeing Nevada's health insurance exchange is recommending another contractor be retained to assess the state's problem-plagued online market system.
Experimental Treatment Could Benefit Toddler
- To see her smile, Lennah looks like any healthy 2-year-old, but she's already fighting a battle most of us couldn't imagine. She was born with gastroschisis, a birth defect that caused her intestines to be outside of her abdominal wall.
House Backs Bill to Delay Health Care Penalty
- The House has voted for a one-year delay in the penalty that people would have to pay if they fail to sign up for health insurance.
Home Means Delicious: Eating Healthy in Nevada
- In the 40 days between Fat Tuesday and Easter, many people give up consuming unhealthy foods, like sugar, processed food, and alcohol.
But eating healthy doesn't have to be difficult, especially in Nevada.
New Study Reveals Depth of Youth Risk Behavior
- A new study released by the State of Nevada reveals trends in the percentage of Nevada high school students who engage in risky behavior.
More Health Bytes Headlines
Daily Health & Medical News