Health Bytes Headlines
Middle Schoolers Create Prosthetic Hand For Girl
- Middle school students in St. Francis have created a prosthetic hand for a 6-year-old California girl using a 3-D printer.
Justices Sharply Divided Over Health Care Law Subsidies
Updated: 8:23 AM
- Sharply divided along familiar lines, the Supreme Court took up a politically charged new challenge to President Barack Obama's health overhaul Wednesday in a dispute over the tax subsidies that make insurance affordable for millions of Americans.
12 Patients To Participate In 'Kidney Swap' At SF Hospital
- A rare medical procedure involving twelve patients, six kidney transplants and two days of surgery is set to take place at a San Francisco hospital.
Second Los Angeles Hospital Reports 'Superbug' Infections
Updated: 8:41 AM
- A second hospital in Los Angeles says several patients have been infected with a "superbug" tied to a medical scope similar to a recent outbreak at the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center.
ACA Not In Danger In Nevada
Updated: 10:37 AM
- The fate of the Affordable Care Act is uncertain. The U.S. Supreme Court has listened to another challenge to health insurance requirement. It says the wording in the bill passed by Congress means certain states cannot take advantage of federal subsidies.
More Health Bytes Headlines
Daily Health & Medical News
No Items Retrieved from Feed.