Health Bytes Headlines
Tips to Keep Your Kids Safe on Halloween
- Halloween is a fun season for trick-or-treaters of all ages. But last year’s Halloween raised fears for parents about candy tampering.
NV Creates Ebola Task Force
- After receiving direction from Governor Brian Sandoval to create an Ebola Advisory Task Force, the Nevada Department of Health and Human Services Director, Romaine Gilliland, has announced member appointments.
CDC: All Coming from Ebola-Stricken Nations to Be Monitored
- Federal health officials are significantly expanding the breadth of vigilance for Ebola, saying that all travelers who come into the U.S. from Ebola-stricken West African nations will now be monitored for symptoms of illness for 21 days.
Journalist Heading Home After Ebola Recovery
- An American video journalist who has recovered from Ebola will soon head home to Rhode Island with his family.
J&J to Spend $200M on Ebola Program
- Johnson & Johnson will start safety testing in early January on a vaccine combination that could protect people from a strain of the deadly Ebola virus.
More Health Bytes Headlines
Daily Health & Medical News