Vacant House Fire on Rock Blvd in Sparks

By: Staff Email
By: Staff Email

SPARKS, NV - Sparks fire crews have put out a fire at a vacant house in the 1100 block of Rock Boulevard, near 15th Street.

No word on what started the fire.

There are no reports of injuries.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
KOLO-TV 4850 Ampere Drive Reno, NV 89502
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 130628063 - kolotv.com/a?a=130628063
Gray Television, Inc.