RENO, Nev. -- A wide variety of entertainment options are available to northern Nevadans this St. Patrick's Day weekend. Here are just a few of those events.
- Rocky Mountain Oyster Fry & St. Patrick's Day Parade - Virginia City - All Day
- St. Baldricks Fundraiser - Reno Livestock Events Center, Reno - 5pm-8pm
- Leprechaun Crawl - Silver Legacy (and other downtown casinos), Reno - Evening, Cups $5 at Junkee Clothing Exchange
- Leprechaun Chase - 5K run-walk in Midtown & Wells Ave., Reno - 6am
- Shamrock Shuffle - 5K fun run in Victorian Square, Sparks - 1pm
- St. Patrick's Day Party - Rapscallion (and other Wells Ave. bars), Reno - Begins at 10am
- Reno Philharmonic, Classix Five Performance, Pioneer Center for Performing Arts, 100 S. Virginia St., Reno - 4pm
- RTC Free Rides - Free bus rides anywhere RTC serves, Truckee Meadows - Starting at 4pm
Copyright 2015 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.