January 29, 2015
SPARKS, NV - Students and teachers at Drake Elementary are back in class after a small fire forced them outside Monday morning.
The school on 4th Street in Sparks was cleared when smoke from the air conditioner fire spread through part of the school. No one was hurt and the district says everyone was safe on the playground.
Students were back in class by 9:30AM.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.