Fire Breaks Out in Reno Apartment Complex

By: Staff Email
By: Staff Email

RENO, NV - Reno fire crews say there's little damage to an apartment complex that caught fire Tuesday night.

That fire broke out around 9:45 p.m. in a two story wood-framed apartment on Highview Court in Reno.

Crews say the fire started in a chimney which was shared in a lower and upper unit.

No one was hurt, and firefighters were able to get those flames out in about 30 minutes.

Firefighters hope to have most of the residents back in their apartments before the night is over.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
KOLO-TV 4850 Ampere Drive Reno, NV 89502
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 135560493 - kolotv.com/a?a=135560493
Gray Television, Inc.