One Injured in Downtown Sparks House Fire

By: Staff Email
By: Staff Email

SPARKS, NV - A woman is being treated for smoke inhalation after a house fire in downtown Sparks.

Fire crews were called out to 3rd and C Streets about 5:40PM Thursday.

Firefighters say the woman has minor burns, and breathed in a lot of smoke.

They also say her injuries may have been worse if not for a good samaritan.

The Sparks Fire Department says someone walking by the building saw the fire, called 911, and pulled the woman away from the flames.

The small fire happened in a living room.

The cause of the fire hasn't been determined.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
KOLO-TV 4850 Ampere Drive Reno, NV 89502
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 150105045 - kolotv.com/a?a=150105045