October 23, 2014
RENO, NV - Nobody was found in a drainage culvert in Stead after a small fire Tuesday afternoon.
Firefighters aren't sure what started the fire along Stead Boulevard near the Maverik gas station, but when it was out, they found an old sofa and sleeping bag. They took in a team of experts to scour the area and see if there was a victim, but after about an hour, they determined nobody was hurt in the area.
Firefighters think somebody who was homeless may have slept there at some point.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.