No One Hurt in NW Reno House Fire

By: Staff Email
By: Staff Email

RENO, NV - Reno firefighters have put out a house fire on Bryan Street in northwest Reno.

The fire was reported shortly after 9AM Friday, and fire crews say it apparently started in the attic and may be related to an electrical problem, though the definite cause hasn't been determined.

One person was inside at the time, but wasn't hurt. Several pets also are okay.

The full extent of the damage of the home hasn't been determined.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
KOLO-TV 4850 Ampere Drive Reno, NV 89502
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 174964701 - kolotv.com/a?a=174964701