No One Hurt in Stead Garage Fire

By: Staff Email
By: Staff Email

Truckee Meadows fire crews have extinguished a garage fire in Stead.

Photo courtesy Boston Wright

RENO, NV - Truckee Meadows fire crews have extinguished a garage fire in Stead on Mar Mac Way.

The fire call went out shortly after 5PM Thursday. Crews found a detached garage on fire; flames didn't spread to the home and nobody is hurt. The family is not being displaced, according to Chief Charlie Moore with Truckee Meadows Fire Prevention District.

The cause of the fire hasn't been determined.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
KOLO-TV 4850 Ampere Drive Reno, NV 89502
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 235672601 - kolotv.com/a?a=235672601