December 21, 2014
Firefighters have knocked down a mobile home fire in Sun Valley Wednesday morning and electrical wiring seems to be the cause.
The mobile home fire located at 4657 Clem Circle off of Clear Acre began around 5:30 a.m. A mother and daughter lived in the home and both were taken to the hospital as a precautionary measure.
No other homes were threatened and the home is a total loss.
Maynard Lane has reopened after firefighters blocked the road to access the blaze.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.