April 1, 2015
RENO, NV - Fire crews have knocked down a fire along the Mount Rose Highway.
It broke out shortly before 5pm at 4650 Mt. Rose, just west of Quail Rock Road.
Firefighters say the house was fully involved before being quickly put out. Damage is extensive enough that the house is unliveable for now.
Everyone in the house got out okay, with no one hurt.
Firefighters say the fire may have started with ashes from a pellet stove that weren't extinguished.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.