November 28, 2015
SPARKS, NV - Sparks firefighters have extinguished a house fire on Waterfield Drive in Sparks. Flames broke out around 6:45 Tuesday night.
Investigators say it all began when a man living in the home was working on his motorcycle in the garage. There was a sudden spark, which caused an explosion and fire. The man was not hurt, but the home was badly damaged and cannot be lived in at this time.
No injuries were reported.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.