November 26, 2015
SPARKS, NV - Firefighters have extinguished a house fire on La Hacienda Drive in Sparks, between McCarran and Sparks Boulevard.
Flames were reported shortly after 1PM Wednesday. Fire investigators say a man soldering in the garage started the fire accidentally, with flames spreading to the attic before being put out.
Firefighters say there's not a lot of damage to the living area of the house, but some of the wall had to be torn apart to get to the attic.
Everyone in the house got out okay and no one is hurt.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.