September 14, 2014
STOREY COUNTY, NV - More than 100 employees are back at work at the Walmart food distribution center in Storey County after a fire.
Storey County Manager Pat Whitten tells us the fire appears to have started as a grease or electrical fire in the kitchen area, but was quickly put out. Sprinklers were activated right after the fire that was reported about 7:45AM Thursday.
The evacuation was precautionary and employees were allowed back in within three hours. No injuries were reported.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.