October 25, 2014
CARSON CITY, NV - A modular home was destroyed by fire late Friday morning in Carson City.
Around 11AM, flames broke out at the home on Columbia Way. The cause hasn't been firmly established, but firefighters say it may have started as a grease fire in the kitchen.
No one inside the home was hurt, but one bystander was taken to a hospital with heart problems. Two cats were rescued.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.