Fire Burns Part of Sparks High School

By: Staff Email
By: Staff Email

SPARKS, NV - Sparks firefighters have contained a fire at Sparks High School on 15th Street.

The fire broke out around noon Wednesday while construction workers were doing some welding during window renovation, and a spark set eaves on fire. Fire damage was confined to one classroom and the eaves and roof above it.

Two dozen school staffers were in the building at the time and got out without being hurt. There were no students inside, because of summer vacation.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
KOLO-TV 4850 Ampere Drive Reno, NV 89502
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 162118055 - kolotv.com/a?a=162118055