May 30, 2015
RENO, NV - Reno fire crews say 8 units were damaged in an explosion Sunday at a southwest Reno apartment complex.
Firefighters suspect a natural gas leak caused a furnace to explode, but that has not been confirmed.
The Red Cross is assisting those who were displaced.
It's not known when the residents will be allowed back into their units.
No injuries were reported.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.