Manogue Cleared After Small Fire and Evacuation

By: Staff Email
By: Staff Email

RENO, NV - Students and staff at Manogue High School are being allowed into the building after firefighters cleared the campus after a small electrical fire.

KOLO 8 News Now reporter Angela Chen says school officials saw smoke coming from the top of a building and a teacher smelled smoke in class, and pulled a fire alarm. Students and staff were moved to the football field while firefighters investigated. Classes had not yet started for the day.

The fire was above the ceiling and was out by the time firefighters got there; in fact, they're not sure it ever did more than smolder.

Nobody is reported hurt.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
KOLO-TV 4850 Ampere Drive Reno, NV 89502
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 223629581