November 30, 2015
RENO, NV - Fire crews have contained a fire at a home in Sun Valley.
Flames broke out around 1 a.m. Monday in the 5600 block of Sidehill Drive.
Everyone inside the home was able to get out safely, including some pet birds.
Damage is confined to one room of the mobile home.
The cause hasn't been determined, but investigators are looking at a candle that was left burning Sunday night.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.