November 25, 2015
SPARKS, NV - Staff at the Pyramid Heath Center tells us the office cannot take any patients this week because of damage caused by a fire Tuesday night.
If you had an appointment this week, it is canceled, and you will be contacted later for rescheduling.
The Sparks Fire Department says the fire started at 10:25PM at 2281 Pyramid Way. The fire severely damaged a building with various medical offices.
Officials believe the fire started in the attic, causing the roof to collapse above unit #12. All offices were closed at the time and no one was inside.
The fire affected five units, three of which are medical businesses, and the other two are vacant. The cause of the fire hasn't been determined.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.