April 25, 2015
RENO, NV - Firefighters are mopping up after a small brush fire in Pleasant Valley.
Flames were reported by several callers about 12:30 Monday afternoon. The fire was in an area along Temelec Way, and estimates are that it burned between five and ten acres.
One firefighter hurt a leg and will be hospitalized for observation overnight.
Firefighters say the fire was caused by ashes thrown out by a resident in the neighborhood, but he won't face charges because starting a fire wasn't his intention.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.