Glazed Jumbo Prawn In Mango Sauce
1 lb. Jumbo Prawn
½ lb. Mayonnaise
1 Tsp. Sweetened Concentrated Milk
3 Tsp. Mango Puree (Can use fresh mango juice as substitute)
½ Each Lemon (for fresh lemon juice)
½ lb. Fresh Strawberry
2 Each Fresh Mango
1 Each Egg
Salt, Corn Starch, Corn Oil
1. Reemove shell, devein and clean shrimp. Cut shrimp half way down the center lengthwise (butterfly); be careful not to split shrimp in half. Absorb excessive moisture with paper towel.
2. Marinate shrimp with salt and corn starch for half hour.
Mix mayonnaise, sweetened concentrated milk, mango puree and lemon juice in a mixing bowl.
1. Partially cook shrimp in boiling water for 2 minutes.
2. Coat shrimp with egg white, then corn starch and fry at 350oC for 4 minutes.
3. Mix mango sauce with shrimp.
4. Slice mango and put in center of plate. Put shrimp on top.
Use fresh strawberry and parsley to decorate the plate.