Double Lamb Chops
Chef Peter Brinckerhoff
(Blackberry Balsamic Reduction)
1. Heat the Sugar, vinegar and berries in a saucepan over medium heat.
2. Cook for a half an hour then strain the sauce and continue cooking.
3. Reduce to ¼ of the original volume.
Smoked Gouda Risotto
1. Heat the chicken stock in a small saucepan.
2. Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
3. Add the risotto to the pot with the oil and stir continually.
4. Add 2 oz. of hot chicken stock to the risotto.
5. Continue to stir until the stock is almost absorbed by the risotto.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 until there is no more stock.
7. Add the smoked Gouda and stir until completely dissolved.
8. Remove from the heat and add the cranberries and green onions.
Rack of Lamb
1. Grill the lamb to your preferred temperature.
2. Plate the risotto in the center of the plate.
3. Put the reduction around the risotto and drizzle the basil oil over the reduction.
4. Blanch the asparagus and place three spears on top of the risotto on each plate.
5. Place the two of double chops over the risotto on each plate.