Consumer News and Recalls
Del Taco Mistakes Dollars For Pesos?
- What was supposed to be a cheap bite at Del Taco turned out to be small fortune for some Southern California customers.
Market Data At Core Of Wall Street Lawsuit
- Providence, RI (AP) Providence, R.I. is suing dozens of Wall Street banks and other financial companies over high-frequency trading.
Easter May Bring Sharp Increase In Nevada Sales
- The Retail Association of Nevada says it expects the Easter holiday will equate to higher spending in stores.
Mazda Recalls 109,000 Older SUVs for Rust Problem
- Mazda is recalling 109,000 Tribute SUVs in cold-weather states to fix rusting frame parts.
Last-Minute Tax Tips
- If you have waited until the last minute to file your taxes, it can mean mistakes because you are unprepared and pressured to make the tax deadline. There are though things to watch out for and things to do before you fill out the forms or pay someone to do it for you that can prevent IRS problems down the road
Avoid Common Errors When Filing Tax Return
- Remember, April 15, 2014 is the deadline for filing your tax return. Before filing your tax return, you should check to make sure it doesn't contain any errors. The IRS provides the following tips to help you avoid some common errors.
Fees Add Up As Retirement Accounts Dwindle
- It's the silent enemy in our retirement accounts: High fees.
Women's Retail Store To File For Bankruptcy
- The women's clothing retailer Coldwater Creek has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, but is unknown if the store at The Summit-Sierra will be affected.
General Motors CEO Knew Of Steering Problems
- Documents from a House subcommittee show that General Motors CEO Mary Barra received an email about a steering problem in the Saturn Ion in October 2011 - more than two years before the car was recalled.
Sold-Out Elsa's "Frozen" Dress Selling for $1,000 on eBay
- Disney's "Frozen" is not only a box-office hit, the animated film is causing a frenzy on eBay.
More Consumer News and Recalls