November 28, 2015
Authorities say a married Air Force couple found dead in their SUV outside their apartment complex in Vacaville probably died of carbon monoxide poisoning.
The bodies of 22-year-old Chad Cheswick and 23-year-old Jessica
Cheswick were found in their vehicle Friday by their apartment manager.
Police say the ignition of the SUV was on, but it was out of gas when their bodies were discovered.
A police spokesman says preliminary results of an autopsy conducted Monday found no evidence of foul play or suicide, but did uncover "obvious" signs of carbon monoxide poisoning.
The Cheswicks were both stationed at Travis Air Force Base.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.