KOLO Local News Headlines
Thursday Web Weather
- Breezy weather will continue through Saturday, as a trough of low pressure digs into the Western U.S. Along with the wind, much cooler air is on the way, with a few showers possible by Saturday. Valley highs will struggle to hit 70 to start the weekend. The low in Reno will drop into the 40s for the first time since early June, with a hard freeze likely in Sierra valleys. Sunday and Labor Day will be warmer, under mostly sunny skies. Enjoy the taste of autumn! -Jeff
Carson Judge Threatened, Investigators Seek Public's Help
- The Carson City Sheriff's Office has released information and video concerning an ongoing threat to a local judge.
New Bathrooms At Mackay
- Nevada begins its season Thursday September 3 at Mackay Stadium as they go up against UC Davis. Up to 30,000 fans have been known to fill the stadium. And many of those fans will, of course, have to use the restroom. We women know: that's meant long lines and sometimes missing crucial plays. That is no longer the case.
Viewer Video Shows Homeless Camp Fire Near 80 and Rock
- Sparks firefighters have put out a fire along Interstate 80 at a homeless camp.
Incline Village Church Vandal Strikes Twice in Same Week
- The Washoe County Sheriff's Office is investigating the vandalism of two churches in Incline Village.
UNR Police Looking for Missing Student
- Police at the University of Nevada, Reno are looking for a missing 24-year-old graduate student.
Nevada Beer Festival To Be Held In Reno
- Brewers from all across the Silver State will converge on Aces Ball Park on October 10, 2015 to benefit the Nevada Craft Brewers Association and the American Cancer Society.
Reno Police Investigating Officer-Involved Shooting
- The suspect has been taken to a hospital in critical condition. No law enforcement personnel were hurt.
Mama Bear and Cub Released Back to Wild After Tahoe Capture
- Two bears captured Tuesday morning have been released back into the wild.
The Lodge: Location For A Medical Marijuana Shop?
- Operators of a controversial medical marijuana dispensary are planning on setting up shop at a new location.
More KOLO Local News Headlines
International Headlines - ABC.com