KOLO Local News Headlines
Monday Web Weather
Updated: 12:26 PM
- Today will be the cool day of the week, but expect mild afternoons through the holiday. The next chance for showers heads our way this weekend.
Charges Filed in Fatal Fernley Hit-and-Run
Updated: 11:41 AM
- Two woman have been charged in connection with a fatal hit-and-run in Fernley.
Man With Gun Arrested Near School ID'd as Sheriff's Deputy
Updated: 11:53 AM
- The Sparks Police Department says a man in custody after hours of negotiating is a patrol deputy with the Washoe County Sheriff's Office.
Holiday Shopping Pitfalls
Updated: 9:48 AM
- If you want to stay within your budget when doing your holiday shopping, it's best to have a plan ahead of time.
Nevada Supreme Court Asked to Decide Uber Venue
Posted: 8:49 AM
- The Nevada Supreme Court is being asked to decide whether a state court judge in Reno or one Las Vegas should hear a bid by state taxi regulators and limousine firms to block ride-sharing company Uber Technologies from operating.
Low Gas Prices Boost High Mileage Car Sales
Updated: 8:19 AM
- As gas prices plummet, some people are taking another look at car shopping. Low gas prices are driving up sales for less fuel-efficient cars.
3 Businesses Busted During Underage Alcohol Compliance Check
- On Saturday November 22, 2014 detectives from the Regional Street Enforcement Team (SET) conducted an underage alcohol compliance operation at convenience/liquor stores and bars/restaurants near the University of Nevada, Reno.
Early Christmas Buzz at the Summit Mall
- Thanksgiving is still nearly a week away, but many of your neighbors gathered Saturday night to trim the tree and sing Christmas carols at your favorite shopping centers. Is it too early to celebrate Christmas?
Cinder the Bear Is Now Idaho-Bound
- A black bear cub burned in a massive Washington state wildfire over the summer is moving to a rehabilitation facility in Idaho for the winter.
Seismologists Seek to Better Track Quake Swarm
- Seismologists have taken steps to better track an earthquake swarm in the sparsely populated northwest corner of Nevada near Oregon and California.
More KOLO Local News Headlines
International Headlines - ABC.com