KOLO Local News Headlines
Trapping Regulations Spur Lawsuit In Washoe County
3 mins ago
- Two men have sued Nevada wildlife commissioners, saying current trapping regulations are causing needless suffering for thousands of "non-target" animals including dogs, golden eagles and mountain lions.
Monday AM Web Weather
Posted: 11:03 AM
- It's going to be a warm one for the last day of the Rib Cook-off! We'll cool down a few degrees by the middle of the week with some clouds moving in on Friday.
Dayton Woman Dies After Rollover In Carson City
Posted: 10:14 AM
- An 82-year-old Dayton woman is dead after the vehicle she was riding in crashed on US 50 in Carson City.
One Dead in Officer-Involved Shooting
Updated: 7:19 AM
- A suspect who was shot by police outside the Peppermill Casino Sunday night has died of his injuries.
Monday Web Weather Forecast
- Aside from some smoke and haze drifting into our area from fires burning in northern California, the weather pattern will stay dry and quiet through the coming week.
Man Pleads Guilty in Beating Death of Official
- A man has pleaded guilty to first-degree murder in the April 2013 beating death of Nevada's chief insurance examiner.
States Face High Stakes in Bid for Tesla Factory
- Tesla Motors has five states bidding to attract a $5 billion factory that will make batteries for a new generation of electric cars. The winner is expected to offer publicly financed incentives exceeding a half-billion dollars.
Missing Sparks Mother and Daughter Found by Police
- UPDATE 11:50 AM - Sparks Police confirm Corina Laramore was arrested and charged with Child Neglect, a felony. She has been booked into the Washoe County Jail and faces a $20,000 bail. Willow is in good health and remains in the care of Child Protective Services.
Fajardo Leads Nevada to 28-19 Win Over S. Utah
- Cody Fajardo threw for 303 yards and a touchdown and ran for 68 yards and another score to lead Nevada to a 28-19 win over Southern Utah in the season opener Saturday.
Man Stabbed After Buying Fake Wolf Pack Tickets
- A man was stabbed near UNR after buying fake tickets to the Wolf Pack football game, according to police.
More KOLO Local News Headlines
International Headlines - ABC.com