KOLO Local News Headlines
Bombshell: DNA No Match For Woman Convicted of Murder 38 Years Ago
- Cathy Woods was convicted of the murder of a 19-year-old UNR coed more than 30 years ago. DNA left at the scene doesn't match hers.
Friday Web Weather Forecast
- Look for chillier temperatures than we have seen in quite a while Friday morning, followed by a sunny, mild afternoon.
Experimental Treatment Could Benefit Toddler
- To see her smile, Lennah looks like any healthy 2-year-old, but she's already fighting a battle most of us couldn't imagine. She was born with gastroschisis, a birth defect that caused her intestines to be outside of her abdominal wall.
We Heart Bikes Needs Two-Wheel-Inspired Art
- The Reno Bike Project Calls for Art for the 8th Annual We HeART Bikes Art Show. Bike themed artwork can be submitted until April 11th.
Family Urgently Looking for Info About Pedestrian Hit Near Stateline
- The family of a pedestrian hit and killed last year is issuing a plea for help in finding the driver of the pickup who hit him.
Pit Bulls Offered at Discounted Price During SPCA's Adoption Promotion
- The SPCA of Northern Nevada is celebrating St. Patrick's Day with a pit bull adoption promotion called St. Pitty's.
Restocking Eyed at Sparks Marina Where Fish Died
- Nevada Department of Wildlife officials still have hope this spring of restocking trout in the Sparks Marina where an estimated 100,000 fish were killed due to a sudden drop in oxygen levels.
Watching a Revolution From 6,000 Miles Away
- A Ukrainian exchange student speaks out about watching the conflict in her country from more that 6,000 miles away.
CHP: Speed, Alcohol Factors in Fallon Woman's Fatal Crash
- Speed and alcohol were likely factors in the death of a Fallon woman after a crash in Mono County.
Lent: A Time for Spiritual and Personal Growth
- Soda, fast food, Facebook--for many of us, at least one of these things is a daily essential. Many people on Wednesday are choosing to give up what they love most. Ash Wednesday marks the beginning of Lent, a time for spiritual and even personal growth, but these days many people who are not at all religious are taking part.
More KOLO Local News Headlines
International Headlines - ABC.com