- A non-emergency call center, to assist you with City government service requests and general information. Contacting Reno Direct will ensure that your request, suggestion or issue will get routed to the appropriate department.
- Free resource for Nevada homeowners:
- Seeking loan modification
- Borrowers who are current, but “underwater”
- Those who lost their homes to foreclosure
- Households working toward homeownership
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.