Family's House Catches Fire; No One Hurt

By: Millie Warren Email
By: Millie Warren Email

House fire on Whispering Wind Drive, Sparks

House fire on Whispering Wind Drive, Sparks

SPARKS, NV - Sparks firefighters responded to a house fire at Whispering Wind Drive Monday.

On July 22, 2013 at 1:20PM, a neighbor called dispatch to report the fire, according to the Sparks Fire Department.

Crews arrived and found an attic fire in the single-story house, according to the Sparks Fire Department.

Crews found no one inside the house and were able to extinguish the fire before it ran through the entire attic.

The family was not home at the time of the fire.

The fire originated in the attic and the cause hasn't been determined.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
KOLO-TV 4850 Ampere Drive Reno, NV 89502
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 216520311