November 27, 2014
SPARKS, NV - Sparks firefighters responded to a house fire at Whispering Wind Drive Monday.
On July 22, 2013 at 1:20PM, a neighbor called dispatch to report the fire, according to the Sparks Fire Department.
Crews arrived and found an attic fire in the single-story house, according to the Sparks Fire Department.
Crews found no one inside the house and were able to extinguish the fire before it ran through the entire attic.
The family was not home at the time of the fire.
The fire originated in the attic and the cause hasn't been determined.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.