September 1, 2015
SPARKS, NV - An evacuation of several Sparks homes is over after a gas leak Monday afternoon.
Monday afternoon about 3:30, NV Energy says, someone in a vehicle accidentally hit the gas meter at a home at 3245 Gerona Court. There was a strong smell of gas in the area and surrounding homes were cleared as a precaution. Gas was shut off to the area and neighbors were allowed back in.
There is no report of injuries.
NV Energy crews have fixed the leak and restored gas to the six affected homes in the neighborhood...
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.