Garage Fire on Round Mountain Circle Caused By Smoking

By: Staff Email
By: Staff Email

SPARKS, NV - According to the Sparks Fire Department, the cause of a garage fire on 1700 block of Round Mountain Circle was cigarette smoking.

The fire started around 10:00 p.m. in the garage.

Two people were home at the time, and called 911 after the smoke alarm went off.

Two vehicles were damaged by the fire and the house sustained some smoke damage.

Firefighters put out the fire within a few minutes.

No injuries were reported.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
KOLO-TV 4850 Ampere Drive Reno, NV 89502
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 256473461 - kolotv.com/a?a=256473461