SEOUL, South Korea (AP) - The search for the remaining bodies on a sunken South Korean ferry could wrap up by the weekend.
South Korea's prime minister says officials must work with "resolve to finish searches" by Saturday to help ease the suffering of relatives of missing people.
Of the more than 300 people who died on the ferry, 35 are still unaccounted for.
The country's coast guard chief said today that only 172 people survived the April 16 sinking - not 174, as the government had been saying since April 18. He also says there are two more missing passengers than authorities previously knew about. Both are Chinese nationals.