December 27, 2014
SPARKS, NV- Sparks fire crews have extinguished a chimney fire at a home on Pyramid Way near Holman Way in Sparks.
Firefighters were first called out to the home around 9 p.m. Monday.
One person was home when the fire started.
No one was hurt by the fire.
The fire is under investigation, but fire investigators tell KOLO 8 News Now it may be the result of an improperly cleaned chimney. They say it's a good reminder for everyone to clean their chimneys, especially now that the colder weather is setting in.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.