Reno fire crews say everyone was able to get out safely when a Reno home caught fire in the middle of a birthday party Friday night.
Flames broke out around 7:15 p.m. at the home on Cambridge Way, near Huffaker Lane. Several preteens and adults were inside the home, enjoying the party at the time.
No one was hurt by the fire.
The residents won't be able to stay in the home. The Red Cross is stepping in to help them find a place to stay for the time being.
The cause of the fire hasn't been determined.
Designed by Gray Digital Media