September 21, 2014
RENO, NV - NV Energy has confirmed with KOLO 8 News Now that power has been restored in Sparks off Palermo Drive. The outage affected 820 customers and was caused by a snake climbing into a transformer then getting electrocuted, according to NV Energy's Stefanie McCaffrey
The outage in Sparks began around 12:30 p.m. and was restored about 3:10 p.m. Saturday
A brief outage in northwest Reno was caused by a tree being blown onto a power line. Crews were able to get the power back on shortly after 3:15 p.m.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.