RENO, NV - The annual YP Real Yellow Pages Project ReDirectory phone book recycling program has been extended through February 3.
YP Real Yellow Pages will donate new trees to area parks when phone books are recycled at select Reno, Sparks and Washoe County park locations. Please see the list below for drop-off sites. In addition to the park locations, phone books can be recycled at area Scolari's, Sack 'n Save, Waste Management Recycle America or with curbside recyclables.
DROP OFF LOCATIONS:
City of Reno:
· Evelyn Mount Northeast Community Center: 1301 Valley Road, Reno
· Neil Road Recreation Center: 3925 Neil Road, Reno
· Washoe County Senior Center: 1155 East 9th Street Reno
City of Sparks
· Shadow Mountain Sports Complex
· Bonaventura Senior Living: 2360 Wingfield Hills Rd, Sparks
· Sparks City Hall: 431 Prater Way, Sparks
Washoe County Parks:
· Bartley Ranch Regional Park: 6000 Bartley Ranch Rd, Reno (to the right just after the entrance bridge)
· Rancho San Rafael Park: 1595 N. Sierra Street, Reno (front porch of park office)
· South Valleys Library: 15560A Wedge Parkway, Reno (at the entrance)
In the Community:
· All Scolari's
· Sack 'n Save stores
· Waste Management Recycle America stations.
This is the 22nd annual phone book recycling campaign is coordinated by Keep Truckee Meadows Beautiful, Scolari's Food & Drug Company, YP Real Yellow Pages, and Waste Management Recycle America.
For more information on phone book recycling, be sure to call the YP Project ReDirectory Information line: (800) 953-4400.
Copyright 2013 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.