SPARKS, NV - A woman is being treated for smoke inhalation after a house fire in downtown Sparks.
Fire crews were called out to 3rd and C Streets about 5:40PM Thursday.
Firefighters say the woman has minor burns, and breathed in a lot of smoke.
They also say her injuries may have been worse if not for a good samaritan.
The Sparks Fire Department says someone walking by the building saw the fire, called 911, and pulled the woman away from the flames.
The small fire happened in a living room.
The cause of the fire hasn't been determined.