January 26, 2015
RENO, NV - Reno firefighters have put out a house fire on Bryan Street in northwest Reno.
The fire was reported shortly after 9AM Friday, and fire crews say it apparently started in the attic and may be related to an electrical problem, though the definite cause hasn't been determined.
One person was inside at the time, but wasn't hurt. Several pets also are okay.
The full extent of the damage of the home hasn't been determined.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.