House Fire on Waterfield Drive in Sparks

By: Staff Email
By: Staff Email

SPARKS, NV - Sparks firefighters have extinguished a house fire on Waterfield Drive in Sparks. Flames broke out around 6:45 Tuesday night.

Investigators say it all began when a man living in the home was working on his motorcycle in the garage. There was a sudden spark, which caused an explosion and fire. The man was not hurt, but the home was badly damaged and cannot be lived in at this time.

No injuries were reported.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
KOLO-TV 4850 Ampere Drive Reno, NV 89502
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 271941791 - kolotv.com/a?a=271941791
Gray Television, Inc.