October 6, 2015
RENO, Nev. -- A gas leak forced evacuations in a shopping center early Saturday afternoon. It happened around 1pm at a Mexican food restaurant at W. 4th and McCarran in Reno.
Reno Police Department officials say someone drilling into a wall hit a gas line. However, the amount of gas leaked was extremely minimal and evacuations were made as a precaution.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.