September 3, 2015
RENO, Nev – Reno Firefighters put out a garage fire at a home on Tioga Way near Berthoud Lane. The Reno Fire Department told KOLO 8 News Now it appears the fire started in the garage around 10pm, as a result of some sort of accident.
Officials say a 17 year old boy suffered burns on his legs and was taken to the hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
The home suffered substantial damage. Four juveniles and one adult won’t be able to stay at the home tonight. The Red Cross is on scene to help the family.
No other injuries were reported and no other structures were damaged. The investigation is ongoing.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.