April 1, 2015
SPARKS, Nev. - Sparks firefighters have put out a fire that destroyed a Waste Management garbage truck Thursday morning.
The fire broke out about 10:30AM on Squirreltail Drive, east of Vista Boulevard, near Disc Drive.
The truck burned directly in front of a house, which firefighters thought may have been in danger.
No one is hurt and the cause of the fire hasn't been determined.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.