Eight Units Damaged in Apartment Explosion

By: Landon Miller Email
By: Landon Miller Email

RENO, NV - Reno fire crews say 8 units were damaged in an explosion Sunday at a southwest Reno apartment complex.

Firefighters suspect a natural gas leak caused a furnace to explode, but that has not been confirmed.

The Red Cross is assisting those who were displaced.

It's not known when the residents will be allowed back into their units.

No injuries were reported.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
KOLO-TV 4850 Ampere Drive Reno, NV 89502
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 238785591 - kolotv.com/a?a=238785591
Gray Television, Inc.